July Favourites 2017 - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

July Favourites 2017


Hey Whisperers,

I swear that i say this every month, but i honestly don't know where the last month has gone. I have however collected a few new favourites that, I of course, am going to be share with you. I feel like this month has just been full of none stop running around with work, friends and birthdays i don't feel like I've had a moment to just stand still, but I've loved it. I'm obsessed with so many things this month but I've narrowed it down to my top 5 so that this post isn't too long. So lets get into it.

July Favorites 2017



Clearasil Daily Clear Gentle Gel Wash

This face wash has worked miracles for my skin this month. If you've been a long time reader you'll know that my all time favourite face wash is the Soap and Glory foaming wash but I've been on more of a budget this month with everything that I've been doing so this Clearasil one has been my ride or die. I picked this up for £2 in my local supermarket and it has helped my skin so much, it's controlled my breakouts and it's helped to keep my skin moisturised ad it doesn't dry out my skin, which is something i think that the Soap and Glory one does do.


Matalan Escape to Aruba Candle 

This candle smells amazing, to me it just smells like summer. Unfortunately i don't have a link for it as it was in the sale but i think it may still be in stores as i only brought it 2 weeks ago. This candle is amazing i paid £2 for it which is a huge bargain especially considering how big it is. It does say it will burn for 45 hours which is amazing, however i don't think candles ever burn for as long as they say. I've been lighting this candle of a night time because it just makes my room feel so cosy and I'm obsessed with it, i kinda wish I'd picked up more than one. 


L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask 

I am so late to the game on this one, but I've finally got it. This mask by L'Oreal is INCREDIBLE. I've used it 4 times now since i got it 2 weeks ago and i still have so much product left it's so good. This mask leaves my face feeling so soft and clean, I'm pretty much obsessed with it. I picked this up at ASDA for £3 which was an amazing deal but i know that it's on offer a lot in different stores for £5 so i would definitely recommend shopping around if you don't want to pay the full price of £8 for it.


Covergirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara 

Here again with this mascara. I know that I posted  a review on this mascara not too long ago *read that here* but i couldn't not add it into my favourites too. This mascara is amazing, it keeps my lashes looking super natural while also adding length and volume too them. I have also tested out the water resistance of it and it definitely is waterproof too. I don't know what else to say about this product it's just a really good mascara. 


Essie Nail Laquer in Viva Antigua!

I am such a wuss when it comes to nail colours, I've always stuck to the bog standard nude colours but when i saw this one in TKMaxx i knew i had to get it. I have been reapplying this for the past month and a half and i still love it. It's the perfect aqua blue colour and the glitter in it, is so beautiful. I paid £3.99 for this in TKMaxx and it was totally worth it. I have also found a lot of amazing colours on the Fragrance Direct site for around the same price too, so if you don't have a TKMaxx local to you Fragrance Direct is a good place too *shop here*.


Another month, another favourites post done. I hope you've enjoyed this month's favourites! I am going on holiday next month so I'm hoping to be able to sort out my favourites before I go!

I hope you've enjoyed this post.
What are your favourite products this month?
Let me know in the comments down below!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These all look amazing but the clay mask has me really intrigued because of the colour - it looks incredible! I love a face mask for when I want a pamper x
    Claire | clairesyear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it, you only need a thin layer and it makes your skin feel incredible.

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oooo, I want to try that face mask! Definitely want to take that with me next time I go to the springs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's honestly so worth it! It feels amazing on the skin.

    Thanks for Reading,
    Love,
    Soph
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that Matalan candle was so cheap. Definitely need to have a browse the next time I go.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete