Treasured Blogs #2 - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Treasured Blogs #2




Hey Whisperers,

Last month i did a post on my current favourite bloggers and i had so much fun writing it and so today i thought i would bring you a second post. I am thinking of making this a monthly thing as I'm finding new blogs i love everyday and i of course want to talk and share them with you guys! So lets get into this months Treasured Blogs.

Treasured Blogs 

The Prescott Family Blog

Leah, Leah, Leah where do i start. I met Leah during a twitter chat and I've pretty much been in love with her blog since. Leah's blog is based around her incredible beautiful daughter Willow, their life and it has beauty mixed in too. Leah is probably one of my all time favourite people, she is just so easy to talk to, she's super kind and she is one of the funniest people i know. I know that things haven't always been easy for her but she is such a strong person and I am so incredibly proud of how far she has come and how much of an amazing mother she is. Willow is her entire world and it is just so beautiful to see. If I had to recommend one post from her blog for you to read I definitely recommend Donating My Eggs At 19? because it shows exactly how caring and amazing she is. 



Midnight and Lace

I've been a huge fan of Robyn's blog for quite a while  and I'm pretty sure that's not going to be changing any time soon. Robyn's blog has everything from beauty to fashion and reviews, it has something for everyone to read. I've spoken to Robyn a few times and she is so nice and kind, which for me just makes me love her blog even more. I'm completely obsessed with Robyn's Fashion posts as most of them are based around Gothic fashion which is something I've always loved, although I myself don't wear Gothic fashion i think it is one of the most amazing outlets and i love pretty much all of her outfit posts. Some of my favourites being Punk & PVC and Pretty Polly & Denim.



Life With Ktkinnes

Katie is probably one of the kindest bloggers I've ever had the pleasure of talking too, she is just so kind and generous and she's pretty much there for anybody and everybody. I've been reading Katie's blog for around a year now and I absolutely love it it is so full of fun tag post, book reviews, advice and of course my all time favourites, home decor posts. One series on Katie's blog that i love is Friday Favourites and earlier this month i was featured in one of them which i kid you not had me fangirling. I've looked up to Katie as a blogging idol for so long so to be featured on her blog was so amazing (read her post here). Another thing i love about Katie is how much she supports other bloggers, alongside Jordanne from last months post, Katie runs Bloggers Tribe (make sure you head over and follow them it's seriously my favourite blogging community account) which is a blogging community that helps you get your posts out there which is amazing. If you want to check out some of Katie's posts I definitely recommend her  My Ideal Student Home post as it's one of my all time favourites! 


Contour The World

I started talking to Alisha on Instagram not too long ago and as soon as she told me she used to have a blog i knew that i had to check it out and of course i fell in love with it. I mean with a name like Contour The World how could I not. After talking for a while Alisha has relaunched her blog and I'm so excited to see what she posts! Her blog is beauty based, which of course i love as a fellow beauty addict. I've read all of her posts and my favourite so far is her post on the Makeup Revolution Redemption Palettes. I do also recommend checking out Alisha's Instagram because she gives me serious makeup envy!


I can't wait to find and fall in love with even more blogs over the next  month! Of course make sure you check out all of the bloggers mentioned and don't forget to give them a cheeky follow on their social media accounts too!

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much for including me in this post! I feel so loved and incredibly honoured to be featured and I'm so happy that you love my blog and my posts! It means the world to me 🖤
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a huge fan of your blog so there's no way I couldn't include you in this post!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so so much! Honestly the best thing to come home from work to 😭💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked up to you so much since i started blogging i'm so glad you enjoyed the post! ❤❤❤❤

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete