Country Vibes Playlist - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 24 June 2017

Country Vibes Playlist



Hey Whisperers,

If you've been following my blog for a while you'll know that I'm a sucker for country music ( and pretty much all music genres) and so today i thought that i would share a few of my favourite country artists and songs with you from my Country Vibes Playlist!


Listen While You Read 



#1- Randy Houser

I don't know what it is about Randy's voice (talking about him like he's my best mate) but it just makes me smile. It is so amazing. I don't know what it is with me but the minute i have the house to myself, I have Randy's songs blasting and I'm singing at the top of my lungs they're just so catchy and fun that you can't help but sing along my top 3 being; We Went, Like A Cowboy, How Country Feels and Runnin' Outta Moonlight. 


#2- Cam

Cam, Cam,Cam,Cam, I don't even know where to start. Cam's music is some of the most incredible, and beautiful music I've ever listened too. Her music has such a emotional yet fun vibe to it that it's pretty hard not to fall in love with. I first heard her song Burning House when it was covered by my YouTube favourites Cimorelli and I've been obsessed ever since. Burning House and My Mistake are my all time favourites of hers and although they're both polar opposites i love them both so much. 

#3- Lucy Hale

If you haven't heard of Lucy Hale i don't know where you've been for the past 7 years. Most of you probably know Lucy from the amazing show (and my personal all time favourite show) Pretty Little Liars, but she is also an incredible talented singer. I heard Lucy's album Road Between in 2015 and I've been obsessed since. The album has some INCREDIBLE songs on and it just made me even more obsessed with her and the show. Some of my favourites are Red Dress, From The Backseat, Road Between and of course Lie A Little Better.

#4- Dolly Parton

I mean come on can you really love country music and not love Dolly?! She's a country icon and rightly so. Her voice is incredible and she herself is even more amazing. I've pretty much always listened to Dolly's music as lets be honest it's some of the most well known music in the world. Obviously my favourites are probably those that many of you know. 9 to 5, Jolene and of course I Will Always Love You.

Other Songs I Love-

The Healing - Tim Chaisson
As It Seems - Lilly Kershaw
 Need You Now - Lady Antebellum


There's just something so special and real about country music and i don't know what it is but it just makes me so calm and happy. I know that it isn't for everyone and i totally understand that but i hope you've enjoyed this post. If you have any song suggestions don't forget to leave them in the comments down below!!

Thanks For Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've never really been a fan of country music and I only know Lucy Hale as an actress. I do love Dolly Parton though! Maybe I'll try giving these others a listen!
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where my love for it came from but i'm obsessed with it! Glad you enjoyed the post

      Thanks For Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete