Treasured Blogs #1 - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Treasured Blogs #1



Hey Whisperers,

As a Blogger, I obviously love writing my posts but I love reading other blogs too. Over the past year or so I've fallen in love with so many incredible blogs and after being features in A Pearly Dreams favourite blogs I was inspired to write my own post on my favourite blogs. I of course have to 100% credit Rachel for giving me the inspiration for this post so make sure you head over to her incredible blog and check out her posts! So lets get into it!

Treasured Blogs #1



Rachel, the inspiration behind this post and also the creator of one of my current favourite blogs. I found Rachel's blog when she tagged my blogging community page (here) and as soon as i read one post i was hooked. Rachel's blog is so full of positivity and it's just such a nice blog to read. Another thing i am in absolute awe of is Rachel's photography! If you've been here a while you'll know that I still can't get to grips with photography and I do struggle a bit with it so when i read Rachel's blog i am just in complete awe of how amazing her photography is! Of course she is the main reason I'm writing this post so make sure you check out her blog here



Morgan's blog was one of the first that I ever read when I still read it to this day. Morgan is such a lovely, caring and supportive person and her blog has helped me so much when it comes to blogging. Morgan has a whole section of her blog dedicated to 'Blogger Chatter' and let me just tell you, it is a lifesaver. Looking at Morgan's blog you would have no clue that she is just 14, she is so incredibly talented and I am in constant awe of how incredible her blog is. Morgan's blog is just so versatile and it pretty much has something for everyone. Morgan is also a super talented photographer, like seriously, her pictures are absolutely amazing. I did a collaboration with Morgan and a few other bloggers not too long ago so click here to read that here and of course check out her incredible blog here.


The Life Of A Glasgow Girl

Jordanne is possibly one of the most kind bloggers i have ever had the pleasure of talking to. Jordanne's blog has a bit of everything from Beauty to Lifestyle and also Parenting (her son is the most adorable little boy ever by the way). Jordanne's blog is just such a fun packed page and I'm completely obsessed with it. Jordanne also co-runs BloggersTribe over on twitter, a blogging community that helps Bloggers share their posts. I've been reading Jordanne's blog for around a year now and I won't be stopping anytime soon, of course check her blog here and make sure you follow BloggersTribe on Twitter too!


Georgia's Beauty Box

When it comes to Georgia i am a little biased but her blog is one of my all time favourites. Knowing Georgia in real life and knowing how much work she has put into her blog just makes me love it even more. Georgia's blog is all about everything Beauty, it has some incredible product reviews and i am 110% obsessed with her photography too. Georgia is taking a break from blogging a the moment but i definitely recommend checking out some of her posts because they're incredible, some of my favourites being her Glossybox Unboxings and also her Monthly Favourite posts! I absolutely love Georgia's photography and I am so proud of how far her blog has come in the last year and I can't wait for her to return to blogging.


I again want to thank A Pearly Dream for not only being the inspiration behind this post but for also including me in her favourite bloggers!

Do you have any favourite bloggers?
If so let me know in the comments down below!

As Always,
Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to include me Soph! This literally brightened up my day completely!
    It's so lovely to hear things like this from time to time and to realise that woahhh people actually enjoy my blog haha xx

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you smile! I've been a huge fan of your blog for a while now and it's amazing!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete