Summer Wishlist - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 20 May 2017

Summer Wishlist


Hey Whisperers,

About a month ago i did my spring wishlist and i loved writing that post so much that i decided to write another one, this time i'm going to be talking about my Summer Wishlist. Because i do have quite a few other things on my wishlist I might do another one of these posts later on in the summer so if that is something you want to see let me know!

My Summer Wishlist



If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I'm pretty much as pale as a ghost. So when i saw this product on a recent NikkiTutorials video i knew that i wanted to look into getting it. However, at £24.50 i don't want to rush and order it online in case i don't like it, so I'm going to wait until I can go into store and swatch it. I love the original Hoola but because I'm super pale I have to use a super light hand or i just end up looking like a orange mess.



I've seen these shadows all over Instagram, YouTube and Facebook for a while now and i love the look of them. I would love to get one of them but a like the Hoola bronzer i can't just buy it online because at £33.50 it is a very expensive purchase for what it is. Makeup Revolution did used to have a dupe but i think that they have been discontinued as I can't find them anywhere. This shade is absolutely gorgeous and it's the kind of thing I'd use a lot, i just want to swatch it first. 


I saw this highlighter on Jeffree Star's channel and it looked incredible. If you know me you know i love highlighters and this one looks like one I'd love. The only problem with this product is that it's only available in America which sucks but hopefully I'll be able to find it somewhere online that ships to the UK.



I saw this top online a few days ago and i fell in love, it looks so nice. I'm going shopping today so I'm hoping that I'll be able to find it in store, which seems rare. I do wish that they would open an online store it would make everything so much easier. It is quite cheap at £10 too which is always a plus. 




Nothing feels better than getting into a bed with fresh new bedding on, each season i try to change up my bedding obviously i can't always change it but i do try. I saw this bedding in store about a week ago an i hated it, but the more i thought about changing my bedding the more i loved it. It definitely screams summer to me, with the palm leaves and pink it's perfect. Hopefully i can find it in store soon because i love it.

I do have a 101 other things I'd love to try and buy this summer but if i named them all I'd end up with a never ending post so I'm going to stop here.

Whats on your summer wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment