Saturday, 6 May 2017

PS.. Pure Glow Review


Hey Whisperers,

If you know me you now that I'm a huge highlighting fan, so when i came across the PS... Pure Glow Palette in Primark this week i knew i had to get it. I've been looking at getting the Anastasia Glow Kits for quite a while now and this one seems to be a pretty good affordable option! So lets get into the review!

PS.. Pure Glow Palette


Packaging.

The Packaging of this palette is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know what it is about marble packaging but it just makes any product look so elegant and high end. The inside of this palette is also gorgeous with a metallic rose gold sheet around the pans which mixed with the marble makes the palette look even more amazing. The palette also has a magnet in it which keeps it closed which if you've been here a while you'll know, you'll know that this is something i love in makeup products. Being clumsy i drop a lot of my palettes and they do tend to break so these magnetic palettes keep my products together for a lot longer which is always great. 


Shades

One thing i loved most about this palette is the variety of shades. For £5 you get 4 shades, each with 7g of product. As a pale ghost i will only be able to use 3 out of the 4 shades in the palette as a highlighter, but for just £5 i decided to get it anyway. In the palette you get a white shade names Desert, a Golden Champagne called Glimmer, a Peachy shade called Eden and a Golden shade called Firefly. Each shade name pretty much fits the shade perfectly which i love, For a palette of this price i do love how different each shade is, my usual drugstore highlighters cost around £3 each and most of them, although marketed as different, are pretty much the same shade when applied to the skin but just looking at these i an already tell that, that isn't going to be the case.



Swatches

I was actually quite surprised with how pigmented these highlighters were, They're all super soft, which i also didn't expect and they feel amazing on the skin. As i previously said I'm pretty sure that there's no way I'll be able to use the darkest shade Fire-fly as a highlighter but I'm definitely going to be using it as an eye shadow because it's absolutely gorgeous. Now the other three shades are absolutely stunning, the lightest shade Desert is absolutely gorgeous it pretty much pure white shade which i think would look amazing on the inner corner. The next shade down, Glimmer is pretty much my favourite shade in the palette, it's pretty much my skin tone which i love, it's super shimmery but it isn't at all glittery which is rare in more affordable highlighters. Last of all, Eden, this shade is absolutely beautiful, it's super pigmented and it has such a gorgeous colour in the light, it's pretty much rose gold and I'm obsessed.

Overall, i am super impressed with this palette, for £5 it has an incredible range of shades and each shade is not only different but they are all very pigmented and definitely worth trying out. I found this palette in my local Primark store so it should definitely be in stock still! 

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So amazing for the price!! The swatches look gorgeous! <3
    Chlo xx
    http://thechloelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing for the price! I'm glad you liked the swatches <3

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow