My Makeup Collection - Nude Lips - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 15 April 2017

My Makeup Collection - Nude Lips


Hey Whisperers,

Welcome to another makeup collection post! This weeks post is on my Nude Lipsticks, as much as i love my bold lipsticks (read my post about them here) i love my nude lips more. A like last weeks post I'm not going to be going into much detail in this most as i do have quite a few nude lipsticks and that would just make this post mega long. I hope you enjoy!



My Makeup Collection - Nude Lips


Liquid Lips








Lip Glosses






Avon Lipsticks

Sparkling Nude (discontinued)

Latte (discontinued)

Naturally Nude (discontinued)

Lovey Dovey Pink (discontinued)





Rimmel Lipsticks






Miscellaneous 




PS Primark Matte Lipstick in 01 Desert Sand


Swatch Time



Liquid Lips

Nyx Liquid Suede in 21 Brooklyn Thorn

Nyx Lip Lingerie in Push Up

Kylie Cosmetics Metallic Lip in Heir

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick in Airplane Mode

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick in Clueless

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick in Bumble


Lip Glosses

Maybelline Colour Elixr in 720 Nude Illusion 

NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches

Kylie Cosmetics Lipgloss in Literally

Makeup Revolution Lip Trends Set 


Avon Lipsticks

Sparkling Nude (discontinued)

Latte (discontinued)

Naturally Nude (discontinued)

Lovey Dovey Pink (discontinued)

LUXE Pink Satin

LUXE Stylish Coral


Rimmel Lipsticks

The Only One Matte Lipstick in 200 Salute

Lasting Finish Lipstick in 08 Drop Of Sherry

Lasting Finish Kate Collection in 08

Moisture Review Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight


Miscellaneous 

Makeup Revolution Iconic Lipstick in Absolutely Flawless 

Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick in Chauffeur

Mac Huggable Lipstick in Rich Macaroon

PS Primark Matte Lipstick in 01 Desert Sand

Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick in Paprika 79

I absolutely love a Nude Lipstick and i definitely have a lot to choose from. I apologise for not going into tonnes of detail in this post but as you can tell it was already super long without the in depth reviews too! If you do want any further information about any of the products mentioned don't hesitate to contact me on twitter here



Whats your favourite Nude Lipstick?
Let me know in the comments down below!



Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Damn that's a lot of lip products! I love the NYX lip formulas the best, so comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget how many i have until i line them up aha! I love the NYX ones i have a matte one too that i couldn't find and that one is AMAZING

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. omg I wish I had that many Lipgloss and Lipstick !! WOW dreamy :) great blog post :) i love it :)
    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/adventure.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more than enough to last me a lifetime but i can't help buying more they're all so pretty!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Loved this post; you have so many nude lipsticks! xx

    simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete