Thursday, 13 April 2017

My Makeup Collection - Bold Lipsticks




Hey Whisperers,

Welcome to another makeup collection post! This weeks post is on my Dark Lipsticks, i am a huge fan of a vampy lip so my collection has built a lot over the past few years. I'm not going to talk through each product so this post is going to be mostly picture based, anyways, I hope you enjoy this post, it's going to be a long one


My Makeup Collection - Dark Lipsticks



Liquid Lips- 




Essense XXXL Lasting Lipgloss - 17 Hot Brownie
Not Exact Product But Very Close




Lip Glosses-

Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Candy Cane
Christmas Exclusive

Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Berry Pavlova
Christmas Exclusive

Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colour - Diva
Discontinued 



B. Brilliant  Rich Colour Lipgloss -  Morello
Discontinued 



Freedom Lipsticks 
109 Red Wine
106 Fever
 107 Make Me Crazy
  Red 108 Expression
Red 110 Born With It


Vamp Noir
 Dusk Till Dawn
Dark Paradise
Intense Noir


Avon- 

Avon Matte Lipstick - Matte Muave

Avon Matte Lipstick - Matte Grape

Avon Lipstick - Superb Wine



Miscellaneous Lipsticks-




Mac Retro Matte Lipstick - Bowl Me Over
Discontinued 


Swatch Time




Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Candy Cane
Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Berry Pavlova
Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colour - Diva
B. Brilliant  Rich Colour Lipgloss -  Morello

 


Freedom Vamp Noir Collection 


Avon Matte Lipstick - Matte Grape
Avon Matte Lipstick - Matte Muave
Avon Lipstick - Superb Wine




Mac Retro Matte Lipstick - Bowl Me Over


There's nothing like a good vampy lip and i definitely have a lot of options when i want to wear one. I hope you've enjoyed this post, I apologise that it was mainly photo based but if i described every product it would have been 10x longer!

Whats your favourite Dark Lipstick in your collection?
Let me know down below!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow