My Current Skincare Routine - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 4 April 2017

My Current Skincare Routine



Hey Whisperers,

Over the past few months i've been switching up my skincare routine in an attempt to combat my oh so lovely face demons. Now my face is no where near as clean as i want it to be (aka the unrealistic clear, smooth skin i dream of) but comparing it to how it used to be a few months ago it is doing so much better. My routine is pretty simple and easy so i hope you enjoy!

My Skincare Routine 


I pretty much use the Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Foam Cleanser to take my makeup off every day. I do still use my Easy Demaq cloth (learn more about that here) to take off the majority of my makeup but you definitely still need to use a face wash. I love this face wash because as the name says it's a foam so it feels super gentle on my skin which i love. At £8 for 200ml i know it isn't the cheapest face wash but my last bottle got me though 3 months of makeup removal so it's definitely worth it. This cleanser does contain witch hazel which i definitely think has helped with my skin too. 


Up next is another Soap and Glory product, this is the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3 in 1 Vitamin C Facial Wash. This face wash is amazing, it makes my skin feel super smooth and it's amazing to use after the foam wash. One thing i love about this face wash is that it's non-drying, I've used so many different face washes that have made my face dry up completely and it's horrible but instead of drying my face out this one adds even more moisture to it!



Now for the product that i am most in love with. Coconut Oil. I know, I'm late to the trend yet again but this stuff is incredible. If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that i originally brought this for oil pulling/teeth whitening but a few weeks ago i decided to use it as a moisturiser as I'd seen Lisa Cimorelli (aka my favourite person ever) using it and saying that it was the reason she had such clear and smooth skin. Now if you don't like greasy feeling moisturisers you're definitely going to hate this one as it does take quite a while to sink into the skin but i promise it is 100% worth it. I had been using both of the face washes for 2 months before trying this beauty and although they helped, nothing cleared up my skin as much as this. It's incredible. 

Pamper Time

Like everyone else, i love to have a pamper night every now and again and of course this includes treating my skin to a little face mask. I've pretty much been using these three over the past few months so i thought I'd throw them in this post too. 



The three masks I'm pretty much obsessed with are -

 Elizavecca Carbonated Bubble Clay mask 
 Elizavecca Gold CF-Nest Collagen Jella Pack Mask. 

Each mask has a different formula with the Lush mask being a thick exfoliating mask, the bubble mask being a jelly foaming mask and the gold mask being a clear peel off mask. Each and every one of these masks leave my skin feeling absolutely incredible. I do have super sensitive skin too and they don't irritate it at all which is amazing considering how many masks I've had to give away in the past. I recommend all of them, especially the bubble clay mask because it's not only a great pamper treat but it's also a super fun experience too (full review here)


So that was my skincare routine, its super easy and fast but it's also super effective too! 

What's your must have skincare item? 
Let me know in the comments below!
I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

DISCLAIMER-
I haven't linked you to either of the Elizavecca products as I couldn't find the exact products online. If you do order these products do be careful as there's a lot of fake versions of these products that can be very dangerous for your skin. I found both of mine at TKMaxx. Always check the box of an Elizavecca product for the scratch off identification code which shows that it is an authentic Elizavecca product. Please be  careful with what you are ordering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment