Birchbox Unboxing - April 2017 - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Birchbox Unboxing - April 2017



Hey Whisperers,

If you've read any of my other Birchbox Unboxings you'll know that I'm head over heels with this subscription box, each month it's like I'm getting a gift from me to me and lets be honest everyone loves a gift every now and then. I've been super impressed with the boxes I've received up until now, some more than others but this box has definitely beat them all, so lets get into it! 


What is Birchbox?

If you're new to Birchbox, Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that you receive each month with 5 products to try out. The products can range from sample size to full size and they also range in price. All products in the box can be found on the Birchbox website where the box is purchased for £12.95 each month. 


What I Got This Month


RRP - £23.50

I'm obsessed with this product. I love trying out new facial scrubs and this one is definitely one of the best I've tried. It has super fine 'beads' in that help clear your face of any dead skin and it left my face feeling incredible. I've never heard of Arctic Cotton but apparently it's super moisturising which is always a plus in a scrub! This is definitely one of my favourite products in the box this month.


RRP - £20

First of all, this spray smells incredible. One thing i hate about so many hair products is the way they smell but this spray smells so good. I don't really have much of a use for it when it comes to texturizing but I've been using it since i opened the box just to make my hair smell nice. It's a pretty decent size for a sample too!


RRP - £15.90

Now I'm not a big fan of lotions, as honestly I'm super lazy and no patience when it comes to them sinking in but the packaging of this product immediately grabbed my attention when i opened the box, i mean just look at how gorgeous it is! I don't however like the scent, it's got that floral scent that reminds me of my Nan. This will definitely be the kind of product that I'll either use as a prop or that I'll just keep in my drawer and never use. 


RRP - £8.95 

I was so excited when i saw this product in my box, over the past few months I've been seeing pretty much everyone use colour correctors but i just haven't been able to find one when I've been out shopping and now i have this amazing one! I've used it a few times already and it makes such a difference under my eyes. It's also a full size product which is amazing as this makes up for almost 2/3 of the price of the box already in just one product!



Manna Kadar Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Full Size RRP - £27

Now first of all can we just look at the price of this powder £27, and it's full size WHAT?! That's pretty much the price of 2 boxes straight away! This powder is amazing, it leaves my skin looking super smooth and matte but it isn't super drying either so i don't look as if my skin is about to flake off, you only need a tiny amount of this powder because it is so pigmented. For £27 it definitely isn't something I'm going to repurchase as it is so tiny but it's an amazing product to receive in a box!


Total RRP for this month's Box

£105.35


I told you this month was a great box! With 2 Full Size makeup items and 3 amazing sample size products too it's definitely been one of the best boxes I've got so far! In the box i did also recieve a £10  gift voucher to Boden.com which is definitely amazing considering the fact that the box itself costs £12.95.

If you want to try out Birchbox make sure to use my link to get yourself £5 worth of Birchbox points to spend on anything in the Birchbox shop!

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

Disclaimer- This post is not sponsored, all products brought were brought with my own money and all opinions are my own. All Birchbox customers are given a link to invite people so i thought i would share mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment