April Favourites - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 29 April 2017

April Favourites


Hey Whisperers,

Wow, it's been a while since I've done a 'monthly favorites' post, but over the past month I've fallen in love with quiet a few new products and so i thought I'd jump straight back into the monthly favourites pool and share them all with you. It's been a while since I've written one so hopefully this goes well, as always I hope you enjoy and lets get into the post.

April Favourites 


Primark Vetiver and Vanilla Candle

This candle smells absolutely incredible, kind of like a men's spray. Which yes i know sounds strange, but i love. There's just something about how this candle makes a room smell that makes it so insanely cozy and warm. It does claim that this candle can burn up to 30 hours which is amazing for a candle of this size plus it only cost £3, so i will be putting that to the test. I did get this towards the beginning of the month so it should still be in stores, like always with Primark products i can't link it as they don't have an online store but it should still be in stores in the home wear section.


PS... Insta Girl Perfecting Stick

Before this primer I'd never really tried out a 'solid' primer but I'm definitely going to look into trying more . I'm the kind of girl who somehow always ends up going over the top with primer so this one has helped my priming to a minimum. Now it does say that it minimises the appearance of pores which i don't agree with but for £2 it's definitely a decent primer that leaves the skin feeling super smooth and prepped. 


Avon True Nutraeffects Active Moisture Lightweight Facial Oil

If you've been here a while you'll know that coconut oil is my all time favourite moisturiser but lets be honest I don't always have the time or energy to apply a full face of coconut oil so this Avon Oil has been my life saver for those late skincare nights. This oil sinks in super fast and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth it's amazing. I'd been wanting to try out a face oil for quiet a while after seeing them all over Instagram and it was definitely worth it. Unfortunately i couldn't find this product online, but if you get in contact with your nearest Avon Representative you should be able to purchase it.



Now as most of you know i am 100% a winged liner girl i pretty much wear a wing with all of my makeup looks so when i stumbled across this in Superdrug a few weeks ago i had to give it a go. For £4 it's amazing, it dries matte, it's super black and i mean just look at that packaging it's stunning. One thing i will say is that it does dry super fast so if you aren't comfortable with liner and you struggle a little i definitely think their Eye Define liner is a better bet as it gives you more time to perfect that perfect wing.



I did a whole review on my Colourpop order a few months ago (read here) and after that i used them for awhile and then they kind of got added to my drawers and got forgotten but over the past month I've fallen back in love with Blaze in particular. It's such an  gorgeous gold shade and it has incredible glitter in it which just makes any normal Makeup look that little bit more pretty. These shadows stick in place all day and the pigment is amazing so i definitely recommend trying them out.

This month has been a pretty busy one for me but I've definitely managed to find some amazing products within all the chaos. I hope you've enjoyed this monthly favourites post!

What's been your go to product this month?
Let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Perfect I love this :D

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete