Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Birchbox Unboxing - March 2017


Hey Whisperers,

It's that time of the month again, the time that i take you through my monthly Birchbox. I absolutely love doing these posts and sharing what i get each month and i also love reading them too. I hope you enjoy this post, so let's get into it!

Birchbox Unboxing - March 2017


If you're new to Birchbox, Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that you receive each month with 5 products to try out. The products can range from sample size to full size and they also range in price. All products in the box can be found on the Birchbox website (here) where the box is purchased for £12.95 each month. 

What I Got This Month


RRP : £4.49

I'm quite excited to use this product, I've heard about dry shampoo's before but I've never heard of a dry conditioner. If you've been here for a while you'll know that i pretty much have the most dry yet grease prone hair so i can't wait to give this a try and for £4.49 for a full size can, it seems quite reasonable.


RRP : £8.00

I love trying out new shower gels and this time is no different. The first thing i did when i saw this was open it and smell it and let me tell you, it smells amazing. I love the simple packaging and the sea background. I'm really excited to try this out. Also i think this sample size is pretty good and i love the fact that it's in an actual bottle because the packets you sometimes get drive me mad. 


RRP £16.50

I was super excited when i saw that each customer would be getting one of these lipsticks. It isn't full size but it is still a pretty amazing sample size. However, I do already have this shade in my collection so I'm going to keep it in it's box and either give it away to a family member or friend or use it in an upcoming giveaway.


RRP: £22.00

I am obsessed with trying new primers so when i saw this in the little bag i was so excited. One thing that i love about the sound of this product is that its 99% natural, i love trying more natural products as i feel like they're more gentle on my skin and don't cause me to break out, so hopefully this is a good one.


Bobbi Brown Multi-Mask Kit in Radiance Boost, Instant Detox and Skin Nourish
RRP: £33.00 each 

Saving the best for last. This Multi-Mask kit from Bobbi Brown is without a doubt the most amazing product in this box. I'm pretty much obsessed with face masks and I've never tried a multi mask kit or a high end face mask either. These little masks contain 0.10 fl oz / 0.3 ml of product so i do think that I'll probably only get one mask out of them all but they're still an amazing thing to receive. 

This boxes total RRP

£149.99 


I honestly wasn't expecting much from this months box as obviously the Benefit lipstick is a huge sample size anyway but I've been pleasantly surprised. I am super excited to try out all the products from this months box.

If you want to try out Birchbox don't forget to use my link here to get your first box for £5! 

I hope you've enjoyed this post!
Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

Disclaimer- This post is not sponsored, all products brought were brought with my own money and all opinions are my own. All Birchbox customers are given a link to invite people so i thought i would share mine.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty great box. I signed up for something like this before but not anymore since I don't think I got my money's worth out of the subscription. Wished my country had Birchbox! :)

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun box to get every month! Hopefully Birchbox launch in your country soon!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow