Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Primark PS Makeup Workout Range Review


Hey Whisperers,

As most of you know i am obsessed with Primark, over the past year I've done a few Primark makeup posts and so when i saw that they had a new 'work out' range i knew i had to give it a try. Now I'm not going to lie i rarely work out so i have tested their longevity out by seeing how they lasted in the recent storm that we had in the UK (yes Doris I'm talking about you) and how they lasted in general. I hope you enjoy the post!

PS... Workout 


From what i have seen online the range consists of a foundation stick, lip balm, lip liner, liquid lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and setting spray, all ranging in price from £1 to £2.50 which is pretty much amazing for the products. Out of the range i have the setting spray, mascara and a liquid lipstick all of which are £2. I have tried quite a bit of the PS makeup range and i do have some loves so i was hoping that some of these products would become staples in my makeup collection too.


£2.00

The first thing i have to say about this product, and most of the range is that i love the packaging. I have never seen a mascara packaged this way but i actually really like it, the squeeze tube makes it easy to judge how much product is left and the colours make it look so simple yet cute. Now this mascara itself is not my favourite, honestly i don't think it really does much for my lashes apart from making them darker. However, it doesn't clump and it is definitely waterproof, over the past few weeks I've been using it as a 'top coat' for my other mascaras and it has helped them stay put all day which i love. If you can't find a waterproof mascara that you love i definitely recommend trying this one as a 'top coat' to make your favourite mascara water proof.


£2.00

Alike the mascara this liquid lipstick comes in the squeeze tube that i love. As you can see the writing and line on this product is pink instead of blue which i think a cute touch. Now this liquid lipstick is probably the most thin yet pigmented liquid lipstick i own and i am obsessed with it. It doesn't dry out my lips instead it feels as if i have nothing on them at all. This lipstick claims to be long lasting and i 100% agree that it is, it even lasted through me brushing my teeth (don't ask it was just one of those days) and came out looking as perfect as when i put it on. It's definitely become one of my all time favourite liquid lipsticks. The colour of this lipstick is pretty much one of my favourite colours too, it's a mix between a brown and a nude and I'm obsessed.



PS... Workout Fix Up Setting Spray
£2.00

For £2 i couldn't leave this behind. I've pretty much been using this spray for the past few weeks and honestly, it seems to do the job. I have pretty oily skin but this spray seems to keep it at bay. The 'nozzle' creates the perfect mist of spray and it dries pretty fast. Now although i do love all those things about it i do definitely hate the smell, i don't know what it is about this spray but it just has a really odd smell, kind of like hairspray. I know that smell puts a lot of people off products so i thought i would let you guys know but apart from that it seems pretty good for £2.

Applicators

I know that applicators are a big thing for some people when it comes to Mascaras and Lipsticks so i thought i would show you both of the applicators too. 


As you can see the mascara pretty much has the basic mascara wand. The wand doesn't collect too much product so it's perfect for using it as a top coat like i do. 


Alike most other liquid lipsticks this one also has a do-fut applicator. Honestly, for £2 i was expecting it to be quite hard and scratchy but it's super soft and rivals some of my higher end liquid lipsticks. I think that this applicator is perfect for this packaging too as it means that you'll be able to get the most out of the product. 

Overall I'm pretty impressed by the PS... Workout range, i definitely want to try more products from this range as so far they've been amazing quality for the price!


I hope you've enjoyed today's post 
Have you tried any of the PS.. Workout Range?
Let me know in the comments down below.


Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow