Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Birchbox Unboxing - February 2017



Hey Whisperers,

It's that time of the month again when i go through what I got in this months Birchbox. If you're new to my blog and you don't know what Birchbox is first off Hello and welcome to Planet Whispers and thank you for reading and if you're new to Birchbox, Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that you receive each month with 5 products to try out. The products can range from sample size to full size and they also range in price. All products in the box can be found on the Birchbox website where the box is purchased for £12.95 each month. Anyways lets get into the post!


Birchbox Unboxing - February 2017

RRP £15.50

This Pop Beauty Eye-shadow Trio in Champagne Trio is gorgeous. Now as i have said before i do go pretty big when it comes to my eyes so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of these shades as they are quite neutral, however they are amazing quality, they're super soft and creamy and the shades are super pigmented. I've never heard of POP Beauty before but I'm definitely going to have a look at some of their other products. This palette is a collection of a few of the shades from the full palette which i have linked in the name.

 RRP £21.00

Over the past few month's I've received so many hair care samples in these boxes that I'm pretty sure I'm set for the rest of the year. This Beaver conditioning spray claims to untangle, nourish and inject moisture into the hair so I'm definitely going to give it a try. This bottle has 50 ml of product in which is quite a generous sample so I'm going to give it a try and I'll update you guys. 


RRP £5.69

Now for most people getting a 'acne' product wouldn't be excited but for me it is. I've had problem skin for such a long time so I'm excited to try this and see if it works. It claims to help to not only heal spots without drying out the skin but also to smooth and soften the skin too, which lets be honest is never a down side. This sample isn't the largest but if it does work i will definitely be getting the full size product as it is so affordable.

RRP £29 (for 6 masks)

I am so excited for this product. If you've been here a while you'll know i absolutely love face masks whether it's a sheet mask or gel mask i am obsessed with them so when i saw this i was so excited. This mask claims to revitalise skin within minutes (a big claim) you leave it on for 25 minutes and rinse the excess product off your face. I'm going to use tonight so make sure you check out my twitter to see if i like it. 

RRP £4.99

I kept the best for last. When i saw that everyone was going to be getting a Spectrum brush this month i was super excited. I've seen their brushes all over twitter and Instagram but I've never tried any and now i have. This brush is so well made and just feels amazing, it is so soft and it blends shadows amazingly (i had to try it straight after i took the pictures), now that I've tried this brush i will definitely be ordering more.



Total RRP for this month's Box

£83.17

The price of this box is incredible. I am so happy with this months box, i know I'm going to use every product in the box especially the brush and face cream, overall i think it's been a great box this month. I do wish that the boxes would be more focused on makeup and beauty instead of hair which seems to be a constant in the boxes. I hope you've enjoyed this post.

What did you think of this months box?
Let me know in the comments down below.

Want to join Birchbox? Use my link to get £5 off your first box. 

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

Disclaimer- This post is not sponsored, all products brought were brought with my own money and all opinions are my own. All Birchbox customers are given a link to invite people so i thought i would share mine! 

4 comments:

  1. Thats cool that they gave you a contour brush, I find that subscription boxes usually only give tiny eyeshadow brushes if any!

    http://rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i was so excited when i got it! It's an amazing brush too i've been using it daily since

      Thanks for reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This box looks really cool. It has stuff I would use daily. I might have to look into some of this stuff!

    XOXO
    Jordan K.
    www.sweetsandmascara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it! Can't wait to see if you subscribe!


      Thanks for reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow