Saturday, 21 January 2017

My Favourite Blogger Chats



Hey Whisperers,

The blogging community is an amazing place and with the blogging community comes twitter chats. When i first started taking part in twitter chats i used them to meet other bloggers but over the past 8-9 months they've become something i've loved taking part in to learn about new things in the blogging world too. There are so many amazing twitter chats online now and they're growing more and more each day so i thought i would let you know about 3 of my favourite twitter chats that i think are must join. 


My Top 3 Twitter Chats



I may be a tad biased on this one as i hosted the chat a few weeks ago but GRLPOWR chats are probably some of the most fun chats I've ever taken part in. The GRLPOWR chats take part every Tuesday at 9 pm, Thursday at 8 pm and Sunday at 9 pm. I love the fact that there's 3 chats a week as if you're busy one day you know there's another chat in a few days. GRLPOWR itself is a bloggers community 'created by bloggers for bloggers' where bloggers can connect and share their posts, it's definitely one of my all time favourite twitter pages. 



Now if any of you are night owls like me staying up till way past midnight is just the norm. Moon-chat is a chat created by Claire aka Grab Your Camera that takes part at midnight every Friday. Much like the GRLPOWR chats there is a new topic each week and lasts for an hour. I haven't taken part in the chat for a while because I've been ill on and off since the start of December  but hopefully now things are starting to chill out a bit I'll be taking part more.


Now this chat is one that i haven't taken part in for awhile but is still one of my faves. The Girl Gang is a twitter page created by Dorkfaceblog (aka Jemma aka one of the best bloggers ever) alike the GRLPOWR page The Girl Gang shares tweets and posts throughout the week, and hosts a chat Mondays at 6 pm. The chats range in topic each week which i love, i give props to the people hosting these chats coming up with a new topic every week would drive me insane.

So those were my Top 3 Twitter chats, if you're new to blogging or even just a long time blogger i highly recommend joining twitter chats, they open a whole new world of blogging for you. I have met some amazing friends through these chats and they've helped me get me blog out there for the world to see. I hope you've enjoyed this post, don't forget to check out the twitter chat list i put together below or check it out on twitter here.



Do you take part in any Twitter chats? If so what are your favourites?

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much love the same chats you do, there so fun and I always enjoy them! Good choice! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like a good twitter chat! Glad you enjoyed the post!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow