Tuesday, 10 January 2017

My Blogging 2017 Goals



Hey Whisperers,

Every new year comes with new goals. Last year my goal was to start a blog and it was the best decision I've ever made. This year my goal is to be happy, but i also have a few blog goals to and so today i thought i would share them with you! I hope you enjoy. Happy 2017, I've already decided that it's going to be a great year.

2017 Blogging Goals


Improve and invest in my photography.

Looking back over my posts i don't hate my photography but i don't love it either. I love how my blog looks but i do think that improving the quality of my pictures will help it look that little bit better. Over the next few months i am hoping to buy lighting , a tripod and I also plan to set up an area in my house for taking pictures so that i can keep my photography looking good.

Join in more twitter chats.

I used to join in so many twitter chats but for some reason i just stopped joining in. I hosted a twitter chat on the last Sunday and  i absolutely loved it so i am hoping to get back into them. Twitter chats helped me find so many new blogs and friends so i can't wait to see what i find this year.  If you have any twitter chats you love taking part in tweet me them over on twitter!

Include more of me in my posts.

Over the past year i haven't really shown much of me in my posts. Over the next year i want to add more of my personality into my posts, making them more personal and open. I think in the beginning i found it hard to be myself because i was scared of how people would judge but after blogging for almost a year now i have noticed that the blogging community is an amazing community to be a part of and that i shouldn't be afraid to let my personality shine through

Be more active on Social Media

Now if you know me you know that i love twitter, but because of this my Facebook and Instagram pages have been sitting in the shadows pretty much untouched. In 2017 i want to become more active on Facebook and Instagram, sharing my posts and behind the scenes action on there too. I want to be able to communicate with you guys more too and i think that this will help, so don't forget to check out my pages by clicking the contact me button at the top of the page.

Grow my blog

I think that this goal is one that all bloggers have. I have been blogging now for almost a year and i am constantly amazed by how much my blog has grown but, like all bloggers, i do hope to grow it more this year. It has been amazing seeing my blog change and grow over the past year and i can't wait so see how much it will grow this year.

Self Host

At some point throughout the next 6 months i want to get my own domain and make my blog self hosted. I think that having a self hosting blog just makes everything easier to work around and i also think it looks more professional too.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post on my 2017 blogging goals. Do you have any goals for your blog this year? If so let me know below.

Thanks for reading.
Love
Soph
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm totally the same with photography like I look back and want to change it. We'll definitely have to look for some lights though! Loved this post and seeing what your goals are xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure some of my old pictures make me cringe!


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love this! I'm 100% with you on photography...personally, I hate it and am terrible at it... best of luck for 2017! xx

    mia // https://okaaythen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try so hard with my photography but no matter what i do it just doesn't seem to look right, hopefully i'll learn more this year! Best of luck to you too


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. These are definitely a few of mine too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty much in love with your whole blog aha my goal for 2017 is to get my photography to be as amazing as yours!


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I've promised myself to just write about whatever I want to write on my blog this year and as a result, see if my blog grows. I also used to join so many twitter chats but nowadays I always forget they're on, it's so bad ahh.
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be more me i think it's hard to be yourself when blogging. I love twitter chats too but there's so many too keep up with aha


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow