Monday, 30 January 2017

January Favourites 2017

Hey Whisperers,

A new year, a new series. Over the past few months I've loved reading peoples favourite posts and so i decided that this year i am going to do monthly favourite posts too (call me a sheep, i can't help but love them) each month I'm going to be talking about my top five products I've used that month and why I've loved them. I hope you enjoy this new series. These are my January Favourites.


January Favourites 2017



The first and probably my biggest favourite this month is the Zoeva Caramel Melange palette, i got this palette a week ago and it has pretty much become my go to eye shadow palette. It has amazing shades with incredible pigmentation, for a full review and swatches click here to read my review. This palette retails at £18 so it isn't the cheapest of palettes but it is 100% worth the money, click here to purchase it from Cult Beauty. 


This Sleek Solstice highlighting palette has been my go to palette for a few months now and i can't see that changing any time soon, between the incredible pigment and gorgeous packaging this palette really is just everything a girl who loves glow needs. I love using the purple shade as an inner corner highlight as it just adds a little more to any makeup look, i still haven't used much of the cream highlight as I'm still not too sure of how to use it on my cheeks so if you have any tips for liquid/cream highlighters let me know. Click here to purchase this palette from Superdrug.


I saw this primer on a Wayne Goss video  (watch that video here)where he basically hyped this up to the moon and back and made it impossible for me not to get. The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer is a silicone primer that blurs and smooths out my skin like nothing i have ever tried before. Even though it is a silicone primer it doesn't have the 'greasy' kind of feel like other silicone primers do which i love. The price of this is also insane as it is only £3.60. Click here to purchase it from Victoria Health.


This L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara is amazing. Now I'm the kind of girl that layers mascaras, no matter how good they are they just don't seem big enough until i layer them and although this mascara is no different i still love it. The brush is so flexible and thin that you can get right into the inner corner and it also works amazingly on the bottom lashes. This mascara separates and lengthen the lashes so well and for £9.99 it's amazing. Click here to purchase the mascara from Superdrug


As most of you know, i love my Colourpop Super shock shadows, read my review on them and other Colourpop products here, but over the past month i have fell in love with this Super shock shadow in Blaze. It is such a unique bronze shade that looks incredible on the eyes. The amount of pigmentation and shimmer in these shadows never fails to impress me, it's amazing and touching them literally feels like touching a marshmallow it's incredible. Click here to purchase this shadow  from Colourpop. 


So those were my January favourites, i found it so hard to decide on just five products but i didn't want to make this post too long. I am absolutely in love with each and every one of these products and i can't wait to write next months favourite post!

What are your beauty favourites this month? Let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo






6 comments:

  1. i love zoeva eyeshadows. their quality is amazing and the pigmentation is just awesome. i also love zoeva brushes. so amazing !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such amazing quality i can't wait to get more!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great favourite of the month post! Lovely photos. X

    Jeff. | NAMELESSJEFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeff!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That sleep palette looks amazing! I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, and for the price it's such good value!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow