Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask - Product Review



Hey Whisperers,

Blackheads are something that mock all us skincare lovers, no matter how many nose strips and face masks we go through they never seem to be completely cleaned out, but today I'm going to introduce you to a unique product that works better than any kind of face mask or pore strip that I've ever tried so lets get into it. 


The product I'm talking about is the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Mask. I found this mask in TKMaxx for £9.99 for 100 ml which although not the cheapest, isn't too bad as you honestly don't need much of this mask to cover your whole face. This mask does pretty much what the name says it bubbles up on the face and creates a foamy mask on your skin. This mask pretty much wins the award for the cutest packaging too i mean look at how cute that pig is. 

Stages Of The Mask


The mask applies like any other clay mask just a little more jelly like. I used both the mini spatula included in the mask and my fingers to apply it. As you can see from the swatch it pretty much starts to foam straight away.


This is the mask when it has fully foamed, looking at it here it doesn't look very carbonated but the foam was around 1/2 a centimetre off my wrist. While the foam is foaming your face will tickle and your eyes will water as you obviously cant scratch it which does feel strange but don't touch it too early. 


Once the mask has been on for around 5 minutes push the mask back into the skin and leave for another 4-5 minutes. It doesn't say to do this on the packaging however, after watching a few people do this on YouTube i chose to do it too. You will get a bunch of mask on your hands but it washes off your hands with a warm water.


After another 5 minutes the mask foams back up a little, this is when you wash it off. I suggest using your hands instead of a cloth as it is a lot easier to remove when massaging it into the skin with your hands. It is also quite messy so it will take awhile to wash out of your face cloth.

Overall Thoughts 

Once i had washed off this mask my skin felt incredible, i have used a lot of face masks but my face has never felt this smooth and clean. Looking up close at my blackheads i noticed that a lot of them had either been drawn out or they had been mostly pulled out (for those i used my blackhead tool and removed them with little to no effort). It was amazing. Even today a day later my skin still looks very refreshed. This mask does make your skin feel tight which i loved, i am also ill at the moment so my skin was dry after using the mask (which i don't think was the mask as me and Georgia used it at the same time and her skin wasn't dry) but after using my usual night time moisturisers my face felt amazing. I definitely think that this mask is worth the try even if it's just for the experience as it is fun to watch it bubble up. The mask is not avaliable online from TKMaxx but they do have it in store alongside a variety of other Elizavecca products or you can get it from amazon.

I hope you've enjoyed this post, have you ever tried a bubble mask? 
Did you like it?  Let me know down below

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo






8 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks very interesting! I love a good face mask.

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a strange mas to do but it's so worth it my skin felt amazing after!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I saw a YouTube video on this and it looked so cool, tried to find it in tkmaxx the other day but they didn't have it 😔

    Beautywithdanielle.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sucks! They did have it on the website a few weeks ago but they seem to keep taking it off and putting it back on so maybe ordering it from Amazon is a safer bet to make sure you get it!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've seen something like this on YouTube before and they look so much fun! Definitely going to try it at some point!

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it it's a lot of fun

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This sounds sooo good! I have seen a couple of vidoes on Instagram where the mask foams - always wondered how. I'm actually going into a Tkmaxx tomorrow so will have a hunt for this. Thanks for sharing! :) polishedcouture.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know if you manage to get one! I hope you enjoy it if you do

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow