My Top 5 Christmas Movies - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 3 December 2016

My Top 5 Christmas Movies

Hey Whisperers,

So i did a post called My Top 5 Halloween Films when i did my spook week in October and i loved it so i thought that today i would do the same post for one of my Blogmas posts! There's nothing better than getting cozy on the sofa or in bed and watching a good Christmas film during this time of year. It helps to get you into the spirit and it makes Christmas just that little bit more exciting! So lets get into the post!

My Top 5 Christmas Films



Home Alone [1990]

I am pretty sure everyone and their aunt has seen Home Alone and if you know me you know i love it! However if you haven't seen it I'll let you know a little about it. Home Alone is a film about a young boy, Kevin, being forgotten by his parents when they left home to go on vacation. He then ends up in trouble when two crooks try and break into his family home. The film is about his fight back and it is nothing less than hilarious.




Elf [2003]

Another Christmas classic and favourite of mine is Elf. Elf is a film about a boy who was raised by elves and grew up in the North Pole and returns to New York to find the family he never had. It is such a hilarious film and I'm pretty sure that it's one that I'll watch every year for the rest of my life.



The Polar Express [2004]

This film is such a cute, fun film and I'm pretty sure that everyone who has seen it ha loved it. The Polar Express is a film about a train which comes in the middle of the night to take children who don't believe in Santa Claus and the North Pole to the North Pole on Christmas Eve. It is such a cute film with such fun characters and a great story that i can't help but love it.



The Nightmare Before Christmas [1993]

The Nightmare Before Christmas is such a fun film to watch at Christmas. If you haven't seen it it is basically a film about Jack Skellington who lives in Halloweentown however, he is getting bored of his job and this is when he stumbles upon Christmastown. He decides he wants to take over Christmastown and make it his own. It has a love story, jokes, music and pretty much everything you'd want in a Christmas film. 



The Santa Clause [1994]

Santa Clause like all of the other Christmas films I've put on this list is a fun, festive film. If you've never seen The Santa Clause it's a film about a man who doesn't believe in Santa, he then puts on Santa's suit and becomes Santa forever. I don't know what it is about this film but i can't help but love it. It's the perfect film to watch if you need a little laugh!

And so those were my top 5 Christmas films! I can't wait to watch all of these over the next few weeks to help me get into the Christmas mood. I hope that you've enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite Christmas films are in the comments down below!

Thanks for Reading,
Merry Christmas,
Love
Soph 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Home alone will be always the first!!!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just such a classic!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete