Friday, 16 December 2016

My December Playlist

Hey Whisperers,

So as I'm doing Blogmas ( i hope you've been enjoying it so far), I haven't been doing my normal Song of The Week posts, so today i thought i would share what songs I've been loving so far this month instead! 

MY DECEMBER PLAYLIST


This song my Noah Cyrus and Labrinth is pretty much all I've been my go to song over the past few weeks. There's just something about the beat, lyrics and emotion in this song that just makes it so perfect. I love Noah's voice to it's just so raw and real, I'm pretty much obsessed with her. 


I don't know what it is about this song but it just reminds me so much of when i was younger. When i first saw this song uploaded on Shannons Channel i was a little sceptical of how it was going to sound but i pretty much fell in love the minute i listened to it. I am in love with Shannon's voice it's just so calming. I also love the story of this video it just adds so much more to the song (PS: please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks she looks like Elsa in the last scene).


I first heard this song when i watched the movie Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging years ago and I've loved it every since. It's such a catchy, fun and honest song that you can't help but sing along too. I love Lenka's voice, it's just so soft and it just makes the song so much more innocent. 


I don't know what's going on with my music taste this month but I'm in love with so many different songs. I'm pretty sure everyone has heard Jolene, it's a classic, but for some reason this past 2 month's I've fell in love with it and i pretty much listen to it daily, much to my families dismay ( i can't help singing along to it OK? it is pretty much made to be a sing along song). This song was also recently covered by Dolly herself and Pentatonix which i also love link here.



I pretty much fell in love with Tom Jones when he started as a judge on the Voice and I've loved him since. This song is for sure one of my go to happy songs, it's just so happy and fun. This is another song my family is fed up of listening to, i just can't help loving it though.


This song is pretty much forever going to be one of my favourite movie songs ever. If you haven't seen the film LOL the song probably won't make too much sense to you but honestly it's just such a beautiful song even without the movie plot. It's so catchy and beautiful that i can't not love it.



This song is incredible. I don't know why i chose to listen to this song again but I've pretty much been obsessed with it since. It's pretty much the complete opposite of any of the other songs I've been listening to this month but I'm in love with it. They lyrics of this song for me are just so perfect and powerful. I know it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm pretty much obsessed.



This song for me is a major throwback, i remember being back in Year 11 and loving this band so much, so much that i literally wouldn't listen to anything else but them. Artist Vs Poet are an amazing band and this song is one of my all time favourite songs by them so when it came up on my suggested videos this week i couldn't not listen to it and now... I'm pretty much back to year 11 me, I'm obsessed again.

Pop, Rock Country, I'm pretty sure my playlist has them all this month it's pretty much all over the place but for some reason this month I've fell in love with so many different songs. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post, what's your favourite song this week? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for Reading,
Merry Christmas,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow