Saturday, 19 November 2016

Song of The Week #17

Hey Whisperers,

It's that time of week again, where i share another song with you. But before i do that i just want to say a quick thank you to you all. This week i hit 300 followers on twitter and my blog hit 7000 views. Like what. I work so hard on my blog and i love it so much and it's just so weird to see the numbers going up each day, so i just wanted to say thank you for reading my posts and coming to my little corner of the Internet.


THIS WEEKS SONG OF THE WEEK IS OCEANS (WHERE MY FEET MAY FAIL) COVER BY NIKKI PHILLIPI, KYLAN ROAD AND RACHEL TALBOTT 


I first heard this cover a few months ago and i loved it, but as usual i found other songs, fell in love with them and i lost this song. However, this week this came up on my feed and i couldn't help but listen to it and since then it's been one of my most played songs this week. 

Now i know this song is a cover but i can't help but love how upbeat and raw this video is. I've been following Nikki Phillipi on YouTube for awhile now and her content is amazing and her voice is incredible. I am not religious which most of you know but there is just something about this song that i can't help but love. 

Obviously, there is a reason behind this song being chosen and if you watch to the end of the video you'll see it. I know this video is almost a year old but that doesn't mean that you can't donate, you can. Human trafficking is still a huge problem and no person should have to go through some of the things that these young people have to go through. Being abducted, sold, being used for sex. None of it is ok, but unfortunately this is the harsh reality of the world that we live in. But this charity helps. They don't gloss over the issue, they don't see it and carry on without doing anything. They help. They created a centre to help people, now I know that not everybody can donate but if you can please do because this is an amazing cause and each penny counts.



I hope that you've enjoyed this weeks Song of The Week and please donate to this amazing cause!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow