Song of The Week #15 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Song of The Week #15

Hey Whisperers, 

This weeks Song of The Week is a song that i'm pretty sure most have you will have already heard but I can't help but love it. I've been listening to this artist for a few years and I am so proud of how far she has come!


This Weeks Song of The Week is Hollow by Tori Kelly



Now this song is pretty much everywhere at the moment but really, can you blame everyone for playing it? It is an amazing song. I first heard this song when I was listening to her album on Spotify and i instantly fell in love. It is just such an emotional and raw song that it is so hard not to fall in love with.

I've been following Tori on YouTube for a few years so seeing how far she has come has been incredible. This song like pretty much all of her songs is so relatable and emotional which is something that i really do love about Tori's music. 

One thing i love about this song is how even though it is a sad song it is still so upbeat and catchy, something you don't always find in sad/love songs. I also love how you really get to hear how amazing Tori's voice is from the high notes to the slowed down deeper lyrics. It really shows how much talent she has as an artist. 


I hope you've enjoyed this weeks song of the week! Don't forge to let me know what your song of the week is down below!

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely song! Thanks for sharing!

    Darriyan xo | www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I can't help but fall in love with all of her songs she's such an amazing artist!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph xoxo

      Delete