Friday, 22 July 2016

Where Have I Been

Hey Whisperers. 

It's been awhile since I've posted and i don't really know why. Things have just got really busy lately and finding time to write posts has become harder. Don't get me wrong I love this blog, I love writing posts for you guys but sometimes it's just not as easy as sitting down and just writing. So much more goes into writing a post. Planning it, taking photos, writing it, re reading and editing it, linking it, scheduling and labelling it. A Lot of work goes into each post i write. 

Over the past two weeks I have just taken time to be a teenager, I've been working a lot, I've been going out more and it has been great but i have really missed blogging. I have loved my short break from blogging but I'm ready to get back to it. Starting Tuesday I will be back, so stick around because there's a lot of posts to come.

You haven't seen the last of me yet.

Thanks For Reading,
Soph xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow