Tuesday, 26 July 2016

I Heart Makeup Goddess of Love Highlighter - Product Review




Hey Whisperers, 

What better way to get back into the swing of things than with a product review. I am completely in love with highlighters, which if you've been here you probably know, so the other day when I saw this product in Superdrug I couldn't not get it. The product that I am talking about is the I Heart Makeup Goddess Of Love Triple Baked Highlighter in Golden Goddess. 


Packaging

Now the packaging is probably the only thing i don't like about this product. I love the heart shape to this product and i do think it is incredibly cute, however the cardboard box that holds the product itself is so, flimsy and cheap feeling that i just don't like it. When you hold the lower half of the box you can hear the plastic inside scraping against the cardboard which personally i hate, it is like a squeaky sound and it just drives me insane. 

Another thing i don't love about the packaging is how long lasting it is going to be. I have only had this product for just under a week and it is already showing signs of wear just from being in my makeup bag, which kinda sucks.


The Product


This highlighter is probably one of the most beautiful highlighters I have ever seen. It is a beautiful cream colour with a golden sheen to it and it is absolutely beautiful. The product is quite powdery however once applied to the skin it blends right into my skin and looks amazing. 

The pigmentation of this highlighter is insane. When it comes to most drugstore highlighters it takes quite a few layers to show on the skin however with this one one layer is more than enough. 

Price

The price of this product is insane for the quality. This highlighter costs £4.99 which is more than some other highlighters from brands such as MUA or Revolution however, the quality of this product is well worth the price. 

Overall I would highly recommend this product, it is a beautiful golden highlight and it is such a good price. You can only order I Heart Makeup through Superdrug online or in store or through Makeup Revolution's website I do suggest either getting it on Superdrug's website or in store because I did have a few problems last time i ordered from the Makeup Revolution website (read about that here).

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite drugstore highlighter is down below!

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo

Buy This Product Here-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow