Tuesday, 21 June 2016

PS. Pro Oval Brush - Product Review



Hey Whisperers,

Today I thought i would talk about a new brush I brought the other day. Over the past few months I've seen the oval brushes everywhere so the other day when I saw this brush in Primark I couldn't not get it. I first saw this brush on LiveLaughAndMakeup's (Sabrina's)  YouTube channel and i knew I had to get it. The brush retails for £3 which is INSANE compared to other brushes like this. So let's get on with the review. 


One thing I love about this brush is how dense it is. It is hard to find a really good dense brush when you're on a budget so when I felt how dense this brush is it i was quite surprised. Another thing about this brush that I love is how soft it is. One thing I have had problems with this other Primark brushes is that they can be a bit scratchy however this brush is far from that.


The handle of the brush however does seem very cheap. The biggest problem i think that people will have with this brush is the handle breaking. The top of the handle is very thin and dainty, which, if you don't hold with your finger when blending will probably snap. However, for the price i can't really fault this product as i have seen other people say this about the higher end versions of these brushes too.

Using this brush for the first time i was pleasantly surprised, it blended out my foundation out quite well. The brush didn't soak up too much of the product which was great however. it did leave brush lines on my face so i did have to go over my face with my B. Beauty Sponge afterwards. (post about that here) I don't know if it's just because i'm so used to using my beauty sponge but i didn't like the look of my foundation after i used this brush. For me i like my makeup to be full coverage which i get when i use my beauty sponge but using this brush i only got medium coverage. 

Overall, for £3 this is a great brush if you're looking for a more affordable version of the Oval brushes. The quality of the brush itself is amazing for the price and to be honest if it does break £3 to replace it isn't too bad. It is the perfect size for under-eye concealer and foundation and is honestly a great dupe for some of the higher end alternatives. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick review on the PS. Pro Oval Brush! Let me know down below what your favourite makeup brush is! Also, make sure you head over to LoveLaughAndMakeup's channel to see her compare this brush to the Mac Oval 6 Brush - Link Here to that video 

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo

Disclaimer- Unfortunately this brush will only be avaliable in selected stores. I brought mine from the Primark store in the Intu Merry Hill shopping centre in Dudley.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow