Sunday, 24 April 2016

The Furry Friend Tag




Hey Whisperers,

So i was struggling for ideas for today's post when my cat decided that she wanted to nap on my laptop. After staring at her for a few seconds wondering how she could sleep on a laptop which was blaring music i decided i was going to blog about her today and so i have decided to do the furry friend tag. 

Let's get down to the questions then shall we :) 

What is your pet's name?

My cat's name is Misty. I called her Misty because when i first went to pick her out she was a lovely smokey grey colour and the name fit her perfectly, however as she grew her fur turned black so i guess it doesn't suit her so much anymore. However, her two brothers which my Nan brought stayed the same grey colour. 

What kind of pet is it and what breed?

My pet is a Cat and i don't actually know what breed she is. I got her from a breeder almost 9 years ago and we were never told by the breeder what her breed was. 

How long have you had your pet?

I have had my cat for almost 9 years (8 years 8 months) to be exact.

How did you get your pet?

I got my pet as a birthday present from my parents on my 10th birthday. 

How old is your pet?

She is 8 years old, 9 in 2 months. 

What are some quirky things about your pets personality?

She loves the rain. Most cats hate water but not her she loves it, she claws at the door until we let her out.  

What are some of your favourite memories with your pet?

Quite a few years ago i was off school for the day because i was ill and i woke up to my cat lying in bed with me licking my cheek. Her breath stank but she refused to move. She isn't allowed in my room so she never normally comes in but that day she did and she spent the whole day cuddling and watching movies with me. 

What nicknames do you call your pet?

I don't really have any other nicknames for her apart from Mist which half the time she doesn't answer too she's a very picky cat. 


I know this post was a little different to posts i've done in the past but i hope you enjoyed it! If you have a pet let me know below!

Thanks for reading,
Soph xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow